More than a Job
Working at The Queen’s Health Systems is more than a job; it’s a meaningful career where you make a difference every day. At Queen’s, we provide high quality health care with aloha to the people of Hawaii. Join our ohana, our family, and discover a rewarding career while serving our community.
Who we are
The Queen’s Health Systems is a nonprofit health care system established in 1985 to provide expanded health care capabilities to the people of Hawaii and the Pacific Basin.
- The Queen’s Medical Center –Punchbowl
- The Queen’s Medical Center – West Oʻahu
- The Queen’s Health Care Centers
- Queen Emma Land Company
- Queen’s Development Corporation
- Queen’s Insurance Exchange, Inc.
- Molokai General Hospital
- North Hawaiʻi Community Hospital
- CareResource Hawaii*
- Hamamatsu/Queen’s PET Imaging Center*
- Diagnostic Laboratory Services, Inc.*
- The Queen’s Clinically Integrated Physician Network
*Partially owned companies
Placing our patients’ needs first is at the center of what we do. What unites us is our dedication and focus on quality and patient satisfaction. Experience a culture of professionalism, compassion and collaboration at Queen’s.
Our Philosophy of Care
We believe that all people will be cared for with dignity and respect, in an environment which is sensitive to each person’s own beliefs, values and culture. Each team member, patient and family is committed to a collaborative approach in providing an environment that will promote healing of the mind, body and spirit. Our philosophy is extended in a place of harmony, as guided by the vision and ideals of our founders.