Ross S. Oshiro, MS, ATC, LMT
Ross Oshiro has more than two decades of experience as a high school athletic trainer. Originally from Kaneohe and a graduate of St. Louis School, he served as an athletic trainer at two high schools in Albuquerque, New Mexico before moving back to Hawaii, where he served at Kamehameha Schools, St. Louis School and Roosevelt High School.
Ross has also worked with the University of Hawaii Kinesiology & Leisure Science Department to establish the Hawaii Concussion Awareness & Management Program (HCAMP), which has provided concussion education and research for high school student athletes. Before joining Queen’s, he served as coordinator for the Athletic Health Care Trainers Program for the Hawaii Department of Education.
As the recipient of the 2015 National Athletic Trainers’ Association Athletic Trainer Service Award, Ross has been nationally recognized for his community service and his volunteer work in the field of athletic training.
Ross enjoys spending time with his with wife and two adult children.
Education & Training
MS: University of Hawaii
BS: University of New Mexico
- Performance Enhancement Specialist, National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Certified in Strength and Conditioning, National Strength & Conditioning Association
- Licensed Massage Therapist, State of Hawaii
- Registered Athletic Trainer, State of Hawaii
- Certified Athletic Trainer, National Athletic Trainers’ Association